Monthly Archives: September 2012

It makes sense to buy a higher imprest cost led or cfl

Posted By: admin on Sep 28, 2012 in Company news

LED lights will save consumers around $120 USD over their 20-year lifetime, in the long run,and turning to energy saving lamps will save customers about $70 in energy costs over conventional lamps, as the consumer agency put. LED has a higher imprest cost,”If you put your eyes on the financials on the lifetime of the …

Read more

Choose CFLs or LEDs for retrofiting conventional bulbs

Posted By: admin on Sep 27, 2012 in Company news

For more than 100 years, the conventional incandescent lamps prevailed over other lights in the home lighting industry. The lighting bulbs may be follow in steps of roll film and steam engines, which were invented in last 2 centuries.More energy savers,including cfl bulbs and those lightened by light emitting diodes bulbs,have been substituting the conventional …

Read more

A cfl lamp is still more friendly to environment comparatively

Posted By: admin on Sep 26, 2012 in Company news

Energy saving bulbs do contain mercury, a harmful substance. While, the amount is small, about 4-5 mg, as opposed to the about 500 mg of mercury contained in old thermometers,showed by Energy Star. When sound and safe, the lamp does not release any mercury, and the amount of mercury in the lamp have dropped for …

Read more

Incandescent bulbs banned in the EU members country

Posted By: admin on Sep 25, 2012 in Industry news

LED lights could replace the Incandescent bulb in next two years A university has found that LED could replace the incandescent bulbs around next two years. LED lights provide as much light as a 60W incandescent bulb, but using less energy. A professor of material science, points out that the prices have been decreasing about …

Read more

An affordable and immediate way to realize energy-saving

Posted By: admin on Sep 24, 2012 in Company news

Saving energy on the lights you used is an affordable and immediate way to realize energy-saving.Living green means attaching high importance to the both large issues and details. One lamp can not make you carbon neutral or solve global warming,but accumulated over thousands or millions of households, compact fluorescent lamp  is a valuable tool to …

Read more

Cfl lamp is much more efficient than incandescent bulb

Posted By: admin on Sep 21, 2012 in Company news

Compact fluorescent lamp is much more efficient than incandescent bulb in warm climates. About 89% of the energy used to power an incandescent lamp is converted into heat, as opposed to 28% for energy saving bulbs, which use much less electricity to start up. After it’s hot out, transforming to energy saving bulbs not only …

Read more

Which bulbs are more energy-efficient?

Posted By: admin on Sep 20, 2012 in Company news

In order to find out which bulbs are better for our environment than others,just compare them by how much energy they need to create most light. Both incandescent and halogen bulbs generates light by heating a tungsten filament with the electrical current,while energy saving light bulbs create light based on an totally different principle.The fluorescent …

Read more

Don’t throw your old compact fluorescent lamp casually

Posted By: admin on Sep 19, 2012 in Company news

Don’t throw your old compact fluorescent lamp casually Compact fluorescent lamp contains a small amount of mercury that is highly virous.Don’t try to just throw them casually into a bin,although most local councils still don’t offer energy saving bulbs recycling. Gratefully, there are a few of shops, including Homedepot and Ikea, can recycle them.Collect up …

Read more

Increase the energy efficiency of your house lighting

Posted By: admin on Sep 17, 2012 in Company news

Department of Energy of U.S.  put that about 15 percent of your house’s electricity used for lighting, and upgrading to newer, more luminaires,efficient lamps, and controls can reduce that by up to 80 percent.However,the first step to increase the energy-efficiency of your house’s lighting,is to reduce your dependence on artificial lights. Change the lamp or …

Read more

Get a cfl to bring our costs down

Posted By: admin on Sep 14, 2012 in Company news

Generally,around one third of our electricity bill pays for our home lighting. How to bring our costs down?What are they? Actually,about 94% of energy of incandescent lamp is wasted as heat and with only the rest 6% used for lighting.Incandescent lamp (the classic filament design) has changed very little since their invention in 1879. The …

Read more

Wellmax Lighting

One of the most professional lighting suppliers in China, offers OEM / ODM services, such as product planning and product customization, to our global clients.

Tel: +86-021-68556277


Address:10/F, Building 26, No.1000 Jinhai Road,Pudong,Shanghai,China 201206

Subscribe To Our Newsletter: